These contemporary designs use clean lines and plentiful dimensions to offer the ultimate in outdoor relaxation.
As with everything in the Montana Range of Outdoor Furniture this is chunky but not overstated.
The glass is 8mm thick and tempered for regular use. Although it looks like it floats on top of the table in the picture it is actually attached to the table top by neat little plastic suckers.
Great for both commercial and domestic buyers it makes entertaining and socialising a pleasure for all involved.
- · Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan.
- The teak wood feet raise it off the ground and plastic caps protect the table itself and the surface it’s on.
- · A cinch to clean down – do individual areas with a damp cloth or wash the whole thing down with the garden hose.
- · It has a high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round.
- · UV and colour stabilised for that non-fade quality.
- · These high quality grades of synthetic rattan are do not split or crack over time.